Recurring App question

Highlighted
15 0 0

Hey guys, I'm trying to look for a recurring app that looks custom like the one in the photos shown below. It's photos from Dr. Squatch Soap, their subscription service. I need an app that I can create a Subscription page on my shopify site where they can go through steps adding what they want to their subscription each month, fully customizable. Thanks!

Screen Shot 2019-06-18 at 7.29.17 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-06-18 at 7.29.23 PM.png

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
582 40 87

Hi!

Ren here from the Shopify Social Support team.

We have a stellar collection of subscription based apps to choose from. Some feature a lot of different functions and others are more simple. You can review them all here.

I would recommend considering BOLD apps as they are the most robust and definitely allow you to create very customized and specific subscription options in your store.

Subscriptions are such a great way to gain more sales! Did you start a subscription based business or did you decide to implement it after the fact?

I hope I've been able to help point you in the right directions! Don't hesitate to reach out with any further questions.

Ren | Social team @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes