Recurring billing with different amounts

Highlighted
2 0 0

Hi Guys,

Would you have an answer to my question below, please?

Is there a way to charge a specific amount for the first debit, and then other amounts the following month?

Say, I sell perfume bottles and recharge, my client, for his first purchase will buy the perfume bottle 50€ and 1 month worth of liquid perfume 20€.

The first debit will be of 70€, then every following month, he will be charged 20€ only for the recharge only.

Would you know of an app allowing this?

thank 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
326 45 57

Hey there @joren!

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Thanks for your post! Adding subscription services is a fantastic way to ensure repeat customers. I'm glad to hear you're looking to incorporate them into your sales strategies.  

While we do have a few Subscription apps you can browser through in our App Store, the Recurring Payments & Orders App by PayWhirl might be the right fit for your business needs. Their plans include a free plan, so you can test it out before committing! You can create a plan that normally bills €20 per month. Then using a €30 setup fee in the plan, the customer will be billed €50 on checkout and €20 per month going forward. Does this sound like a suitable solution? Have you thought of ways to market subscriptions to your customers?

Cheers.

-

Ryder A. | Social Care Team at Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes