Recurring orders of a box of products set by the customer

Bernagozzi
Tourist
3 0 0
Hi everyone,
Paolo from H-FARM, Shopify Partner company based in Italy.

I have a customer with a very specific need and I hope some of you can help pointing me to the right App.
Our customer has a peculiar business model: they need to ship orders only in boxes of 9 items each and also need to make them a subscription/recurring order.
They also have products sold without any retrictions, so having a mixed environment with both options would be a plus, though not a mandatory requirement.For the end customers it’s something like:

• build your box with multiples of 9 items
  • make this box a recurring order
  • edit your box anytime for the following shipments

So far, I can easily manage the cart with multiple of 9 items for specific items with the OrderLogic App, but unfortunately I cannot find anything that can manage subscriptions/recurring orders using an order/cart instead of single products.

I have tried a couple of subscription/recurring orders Apps I found in the App Store but they are based on a single product and not on a “box”.

Has any of you a suggestion to help my headaches? 🙂

Thanks in advance!
Replies 3 (3)

Bernagozzi
Tourist
3 0 0

I am going to reply to myself since I have found an App that seems to do everything I need and more, so if anybody stumbles on this post in the future can save time and take advantage of my experience!

The App is Bundle Builder, this is the page on the App Store

https://apps.shopify.com/bundlebuilder

🙂

Paolo

SashaCrystal
Visitor
1 0 0

How did you get it to work with Subscription? Recharge or Bold?

Thanks!

Bernagozzi
Tourist
3 0 0

Ciao Sasha,

Bundle Builder already features the possibility to make subscriptions/recurring orders. I still haven't tested the way recurring order works, though.