Referral app

Tourist
6 0 1

Hi, i'm looking for an app where i can give (unregistered on Shopify shop) product as a reward for person who bring me a client. I know there is few but 50$ per month is expensive for me. Plus there is only 14 days trial.

Any suggestions?

1 Like
Shopify Partner
21 1 3

Hi @Daria_G 

W3 Trends offers an app that might work for you:

Shopify Link

You can reward representatives with redeemable points for doing tasks.The Campus Reps app allows you to easily create rewards and tasks for your "campus reps" to complete. Assign points to the challenges, which the reps can later cash in on. They may be able to extend the trial if you need more than 7-days.

1 Like
Shopify Partner
5 1 2

Hi,

We are building an app for the same purpose, It is in beta and should be available in shopify app store sometimes around end of this month. You can however install the app from our website goaffpro.com and see if that fulfills your requirements.  As a promo, we are upgrading everyone to enterprise plan forever if they participate in the beta program. 

1 Like
Tourist
5 0 0

Hi Daria! We recently launched a free referral program app Talkable Referrals https://apps.shopify.com/talkable-lite. It is easy to integrate and free;  you can customize design and campaign rules: what reward you will give to brand advocate and their friend. Let me know if you need help with setting everything up. 

0 Likes