Related products by ...

Highlighted
2 0 0
I'm looking for a way to have multiple 'related' sections on my product page. Now there is only one through the recommendations object, but I want to have customs like one for "related products", "from the same brand", "from the same vendor", "higlighted" etcetera.

Is there an app that does this, or do I have to code this myself?
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
588 79 109

Hi @stxrm,

Hank here from Shopify. Really great question!

There are a couple of ways you can add the related product feature to your store, I will list the different options for you to take a look at below. However, the specific feature you are looking for may require coding.

The first option would be through the use of a third-party app. I have found three apps for you to take a look at, to see which one would be most suitable for your store.

Then the second option would be through the theme code itself. I have a guide that goes through how to do this here, but this tutorial would not be supported by Shopify.

Hopefully, someone with more technical skills in the community will come across this and be able to add some value to you here, but if not, your best bet might be to reach out to one of our Shopify Experts should you need further assistance with this.

I hope this helps, Hank.

Hank | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

1 Like
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
18 3 4

Hey @stxrm,

I just released an app that allows you to have two cross-sell sections as you've described. It's automatically configured for free themes but easily configurable for custom themes. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns or require any assistance:

https://apps.shopify.com/cross-sell-2

1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you for your suggestions!

I will definitely be looking at all options. I don't mind doing a bit of basic coding, but I'm still somewhat new to Shopify. I do need 3 different kinds of recommendations, so maybe it's unavoidable.

0 Likes