Remove address in email for shopify inbox

airmidcrystalco
1 0 0

Hello,

I've been testing and checking my store's shopify inbox logistics before moving on to using it more frequently but one of the issue's ive seen is the inclusion of my address in the footer of emails sent to customers who have left my site whilst waiting for a reply to chat. When a customer's questions cannot be answered by one of the automatic faq's a personalised message is sent to our inbox and when we reply the customer receives an email notification. This includes our address at the bottom which I would like to remove, however I cannot find where to do this.

Any help would be much apprechiated!

0 Likes
Helen
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1171 154 191

Hey, @airmidcrystalco! Welcome to the Community, and thanks for starting this topic.

At this time, editing any portion of that email, including the information in the footer, is not available I’m afraid. However, I have passed your feedback along to our developers so that they are aware that this is something that merchants would like to have access to. 

Although I don’t know when or if these changes will be implemented, I recommend keeping an eye on the Shopify Changelog, as all recent changes and updates to the platform are posted there. Additionally, there are Help Docs for Shopify Inbox, in case you have any more inquiries about it's features and functionality. I recommend reading through them.

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

Helen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes