Reporting across multiple Shopify stores with Multicurrency

PhillipYork
3 0 0

Hi

I'm looking for an app that will help to report and analyse across multiple Shopify Stores. Ideally, I would like the app to be able to connect to an Australian & US store and then be able to provide consolidated reporting in local and AUD currencies.

I would also like the consolidated reporting and analysis at a product level so that I can see the performance of a product in each individual store and then at a total company level in all currencies.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Phillip

0 Likes

Hey there Philip, that's exactly what our software does at Konigle. We provide consolidation and analysis of sales performance across multiple stores, on multiple currencies.  We're doing this for a couple businesses in health products that sell across South East Asia on shopify right now.

You can check us out and sign up for a free trial. Let me know if you have any questions.

Execute a winning business strategy by improving price, promotions, and products across all your stores. www.konigle.com
0 Likes
PhillipYork
3 0 0

Hi Constancetan

Thanks for replying.

Are you able to share more information on how you handle currency conversion? I didn't see anything on your website.

Also, is it possible to see an example of the types of reports or analysis possible at a product level?

Phillip

0 Likes
hyper
Tourist
5 0 2

Hey Phillip,

I have a similar need to you - need to consolidate sales reporting across a handful of international Shopify stores as well as international marketplaces not integrated with Shopify.

I'm evaluating some tools like Glew and Putler but open to any and all suggestions.

Appreciate sharing what you went with.

Cheers,

Matt

0 Likes
PhillipYork
3 0 0

Hi Matt

We are a software for the fashion industry and I was looking to see if there were any apps/software that could help our customers.

We have actually ended up building the functionality into our platform ourselves.

If you are in the fashion sector we might be able to help you.

You can contact me directly phillip@stylearcade.com if you'd like to find out more. Or check out www.stylearcade.com if you'd like to learn a little more about us first.

Phillip

0 Likes