Reports app

2 0 0

Hello,

I have several discount codes, I would like to generate reports based on a specific discount code. 

For example list all the orders that used the discount code griffon15  from one date to another date. The report should list all the orders (including the amount of money that the customer paid).

Is there an app that allows me to generate this kind of report?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
224 0 22

Hi, Fernando!

Patrick, a Shopify Guru here :). 

You could use an app like Deepmine which should allow you to generate reports based on discount codes. It comes with a 60-day free trial so you can test it out and see if it's what you're looking for. :)

Another option would be to download your order CSV, that will contain all the information for your orders, including what discount codes have been used. :)

Hope that helps:)

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
660 0 109

Hi all,

I thought that some of you may be interested to know that our app Better Reports now includes a built-in reports that shows the total sales per discount code.

It shows the total amount and number of orders per code. In addition it can also be broken down by date or any other field if needed.

Clement

0 Likes
Tourist
11 0 3

I'd like to know how did these two apps get to play with discount codes sales. I'd appreciate if the app authors above could help.

0 Likes
30 0 0

Hello @Fernando_Guerre,

I am John from Report Pundit

It is possible to generate a report based on the discount code & the transaction amount. You can also choose one or more discount codes applied to an order.

Discount Code Fields

image.png

Filter Condition:

image (1).png

For the amount customers paid, you can choose from transaction fields like Transaction date and Transaction amount.

You can also generate or schedule a report as per your requirements.

Please contact me at support@reportpundit.com if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Report Pundit - Instant reports and custom dashboards
0 Likes