Restaurant POS app and Shopify

Highlighted
2 0 0

I am searching for a program that will work with Shopify and run our restaurant. I have looked at Vend but it is limited...

Someone out there must be running a restaurant, selling product and running an online store all using Shopify, Right?? 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks. 

Rachael 

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi Rachael

Did you ever solve this challenge?  I am in the same situation and looking for options with Shopify for a Café that has restaurant service and also sells some merchandise.

C

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hey there - No. Super disappointed because it would have been really great. It was the restaurant needs that we couldn't fill. Ie. Floor plan for servers that sort of thing. There are options for quick service, would be great for a food truck. There is definitely a need out there. A profitable one too, if you have the skills to make it happen.

Good luck! Let me know if you find anything in your search. We would love to make this happen.

R. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
20 0 0

Hello,

I am Tarek, a developer.

Is this still an issue for you?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
20 0 0

Hello Rachael,

I am Tarek, an app developer.

Is this still an issue for you?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Thanks for the information, keep sharing this type of info.

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 1

@Rachael_McLean and @Jacynthe I am an entrepreneurial software developer looking to fill a need.  I would like to know more about your ideal solution.  Here is my LinkedIn:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/shaun-befort-a948b95b/

0 Likes