Retail shelf labels

Highlighted
Tourist
8 0 3

We are looking for an easy way to print shelf price labels, but cannot find an app to accomplish this. I've tried using the Shopify Barcode printer, but it does not look good with the barcode unchecked. The font it too small and it doesn't look like there is a way to adjust it. 

If anyone knows of an app that prints shelf price labels, please let me know. 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
144 10 23

Hi, @OCMike

Rae from Shopify here. Thanks for reaching out to us about this. 

Our Retail Barcode Printer app is predominantly designed to have the barcode included on the labels, so I understand that it doesn’t look quite right once the barcode is removed. With this in mind, I’d love to lend a hand to help find another app that can print out price labels for your products that are formatted a bit differently. 

A few popular options for apps that can achieve these labels are: 

Each of these apps have a monthly charge, but they also all come with a free trial period, so I recommend trying out each of the apps before deciding which one to use. If you do this, just make sure to delete any apps you aren’t using before their trial period ends so that you aren’t charged for them. 

Please check out these options and let me know your thoughts!

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

1 Like
Tourist
8 0 3

Thanks! It looks like Printout Designer is a winner! :) 

1 Like
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
144 10 23

Hi, @OCMike

Awesome - I'm glad to hear that option will work.

Let me know if you run into any troubles, or if you have any other questions and I'd be happy to help further. 

Have a great day! 

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify
Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
Was your question answered? Mark it Accept as Solution to help others locate the answer!
To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center, or the Shopify Blog.

0 Likes