Return process recommendations

batya
2 0 1

We are currently operating a store in Canada that ships to both the US and Canada. We are currently using Return Magic for returns, but have found the functionality to be quite limiting. For instance, given how long it takes us to get orders back from the US to Canada, we want to be able to refund the customer as soon as they have shipped their item, but still want to track that item when it arrives for additional quality checks. Additionally, when a customer asks for an exchange, we have to manually issue a new order on shopify which is quite error-prone. Ideally this could be automated. Does anyone have any suggestions of better tools to use?

0 Likes
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
750 82 171

Hey there, @batya 

Thanks for reaching out! If you are looking for an alternative to Return Magic, it may be worth giving Rich Returns 7-day free trial a shot. It is priced similarly to Return Magic but it also offers some auto-pilot features for things like accepting returns and starting that process. I do not have personal experience with the app, but it is certainly worth checking out to see how feature-rich their automations are.

Otherwise, Automated RMAs and Returns focuses on return automation to allow your customers to initiate a return, receive a pre-paid label, and ship their return without taking up any of your time.

Let me know if this helps! If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Atul1234
1 0 0
Plz send me return processing
0 Likes
Brad_DRIP
Shopify Partner
6 0 0

Check this app for when you get returns that can't be sold as new:

https://apps.shopify.com/returnsforsale

Easy way to get rid of them in any condition.

0 Likes