Review Apps

1 0 0

Hi, I'm looking for a recommendation on a good review app for my store. Seen a few but id like it to be free and has photo and video import am i asking for too much, i don't mind spending a few bucks a month tho for a good useful app. Im opened to suggestions and experiences.

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1977 109 358

Hello @forward4motion,

You can try all in one Shopify app AiTrillionIt has Separate product reviews and store reviews and Q&A with Ai powered solutions which turn your customer content into sales by collecting and leveraging reviews and will also enhance SEO and ranking. It has a rich snippet along with the product review gallery and product review page. Generally, rich snippets have a much higher click-through rate. If the click-through rate of your snippet increases, the amount of traffic generated will then be higher. It has an in-email review form. You can entice your customers by giving them loyalty points on leaving a review which will help you to boost sales and collect more and more reviews with the help of this app.

Thanks

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
30 0 3

@forward4motion , this one: https://apps.shopify.com/ryviu, it has free plan and allow reviews with images

0 Likes

Hi @forward4motion 

Here is Bruno from Suproof. If you are still looking for a good review video/image review app, I recommend checking our app . We understand the limitations that come with traditional product review apps. Hence, we borrowed the concept of photo/video stories from social media (Instagram, TikTok etc.) to build our app. It would let you or your customers create photo/video/text based stories for your products. We are also free, so worth checking it out.

Cheers!

0 Likes