Review Apps

Solved
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
2449 142 443

Hey @llp0225 

You can try Aitrillion.com.

It has Separate product reviews and store reviews and Q&A with Ai powered solutions which turn your customer content into sales by collecting and leveraging reviews and will also enhance SEO and ranking. It has a rich snippet along with the product review gallery and product review page. Generally, rich snippets have a much higher click-through rate. If the click-through rate of your snippet increases, the amount of traffic generated will then be higher. It has an in-email review form. You can entice your customers by giving them loyalty points on leaving a review which will help you to boost sales and collect more and more reviews with the help of this app. It is a fully integrated app and has many other features, you can check it out.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
TaylorClem
Tourist
7 0 2

Hi Nick!

Do you know of a review app that can provide both general store reviews and product specific reviews?

The store I'm currently working on sells two types of products 1)One-off vintage items 2)replenishable items and ideally I'm looking for an app that could provide non-product specific reviews on the one-off items (similar to how Etsy shows reviews of the store and not specific to the product), and then product specific reviews on the replenishable products?

Thank you!

0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3517 281 676

Hi @TaylorClem,

I mentioned this one in my original reply here. The Judge.me app does both product and site reviews from their description. 

26-21-ldq8x-prqsi

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes