Review Requester for Product Reviews without migration?

Solved
Highlighted
2 0 1

Hey!

I've been looking for a dead simple way to send e-mails to customers after X days, that accept email marketing. I tried Stamped.io, Loox, but they all require to migrate the existing reviews and use their own widgets. I use Streamline theme, which integrates perfectly with Product Reviews app and I want to keep it that way. No need for pictures, video and all that extra loyalty crap.

I am only looking to add e-mail requests - that's it. I've been searching the store and community posts but I cannot find a simple app to accomplish this and most of the community posts regarding this topic are mostly 3-5 years old. 

Anyone can recommend hands-on experience with this?

1 Like

Success.

Shopify Partner
87 29 20

Mailchimp with an integration app would do this for you, it does involve some setup though.

1. There's no more official Mailchimp app, but they recommend using https://apps.shopify.com/shopsync-2
  2. Use the app to sync your sales to Mailchimp
  3. In Mailchimp, make an automation that sends an email X days after a new customer is added to your list
Is your store fast enough? Compare your store's speed against hundreds of others for free with our benchmarker - https://www.rvere.com/
1 Like
Highlighted
2 0 1

Thanks for the idea. I actually already had the MailChimp setup for the store but didn't use it at first because I wasn't able to link individual items in the e-mail. But then I realized I could just make one generic e-mail for all purchase followups. Just finished making it and came out super nice. Free and no hassle. Included a small GIF with how to find "Write Review" button and a link to collection with all the products. I feel like this wouldn't be effective for a large shop, but for now this will work perfectly fine :).

Cheers!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1007 50 150

Hello @trakaismikus,

You can install AiTrillion.com. It is all in one app with integration which will prove to be best in terms of reaching your customers and that would avoid customers spamming. It has powerful customer segmentation, custom drag and drop email editor, AI-enabled email scheduling, which can help you to send targeted emails, other than that it also has workflow automation. You can use this platform to send email based on their buying behavior along with all these features, it also has prebuilt workflow and templates. I am sure you will find it useful. 

It has Product reviews and site reviews integrated with email marketing. 

Thanks 

Regards,

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes