Reward app that does NOT use discount codes

Highlighted
8 0 0

I need a reward app that doesn't use discount codes.  Is there such a thing?

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
28 0 5

Hey there, 

Cameron here from our Shopify support team here to help you out! ?

Great question, we have a whole bunch of apps that can integrate rewards, VIP, loyalty programs into your store, here are a few examples: 

Hope you find one of those helpful for your business needs ?

If you have any other questions feel free to reach out to our awesome Guru team as they are available on Phones, E-chats and Email 24/7.

Happy Selling ?

Cameron R

0 Likes
8 0 0

I believe those all use discount codes as the reward, is that correct?  Because we are a wholesale site so we use a wholesale app.  We're finding that wholesale apps and reward apps can't be used simultaneously.  We're currently using Swell, but none of our customers can use their rewards.  I'm manually applying them to orders, which isn't sustainable.

0 Likes
1 0 0

I am in the same situation, did you ever find a rewards program that does not use discounts as the method of reward?

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
27 0 3

Hey Gimmix, I'm actually part of the Bold team and I think I could help you out.

As mentioned above you can use our Loyalty App. To use those loyalty points in the checkout you can pair it with our Bold Cashier App to do what you need.

Here is a video that briefly explains it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYptNp8gJD4

And here is where you can get Bold Cashier which is free to download:https://boldcommerce.com/cashier

If you have questions just let me know!

Did I solve your problem? ✔️Accept the solution to help others.
0 Likes
Trailblazer
147 12 49

Hey there,

If I understood you guys correctly, our app has the Loyalty & Rewards program that reward customers with points in order to reach a particular type of discount by completing the activities that increase the engagement on your store.

Feel free to reach me out if there will be any concerns regarding this. I will gladly help you out.

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that helps Shopify brands reach their audience, engage users and increase conversions with ease here.
0 Likes