What app is used for the reward module in Shopify?

Juann
Tourist
7 0 2

Hello everyone, maybe someone knows what application is used for this. I would be grateful for any information.

Screenshot_20210507-183129_Samsung Internet.jpg

Replies 4 (4)

Elias
Shopify Staff
2771 274 483

Hello, @Juann.

This is Elias from Shopify Support. Thank you for posting this question!

I understand you're looking for a loyalty program that comes with a feature to inform customers on how far they are from the next rewards tier. Though I'm not able to get any more information from the screenshot, nor can I confirm whether the shop is using Shopify ; however, we do have a list of loyalty programs available in our App store. Loyalty programs, like Loyalty, Rewards & ReferralsLoyalty, Wishlist, Reviews UGC, and Gift Cards & Loyalty Program, are highly recommended, as they have solid reviews and comes with robust features.  

That being said, I'd recommend taking a look at each of their app galleries and plans, as some of the more advanced features - like the one you're looking for, may only be available through a higher tiered plans. You can also reach out to the developers, and they can help clarify whether this feature is available on their apps or one of their plans. You can contact the the developers directly through the contact information found in the Support section of their app pages. 

I'd also be happy to take a closer look and see if I can find more information on this application - would it be possible for you to share the store URL?

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Juann
Tourist
7 0 2

Dear Elias!

I'm very grateful for your help!

Thank you for the information. But I haven't found anything appropriate among those apps you've suggested. I will be searching for more options ...

Thank you for your time and consideration!

Yours sincerely,

Elias
Shopify Staff
2771 274 483

Hey, @Juann.

That's no problem at all!

If you're not able to find a loyalty app that fits what you're looking for, remember that I'd also be happy to take a look at the store. That way, I can see if I can gather any more information and make some other recommendations. 

Feel free to keep me posted!

Elias | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Kalista
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi Juann,

You might want to check out Marsello, we're the all-in-one marketing platform for Shopify. Our app includes an awesome loyalty program that works online and in-store and a bunch of other marketing automation features such as SMS and email designed to drive sales. 

If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch by emailing support@marsello.com or check out our app.

Cheers,

Kalista

Kalista
Senior Campaigns Manager, Marsello