Rewards Loyalty Program

Highlighted
1 0 0

I am looking for suggestions with the rewards loyalty programs shopify has to offer. Can I get some feedback I am looking for a program were my customer can join, earn points, and redeem points. I'm looking for a program that can boost social media following as they earn points and earn points as they spend. Can you point me into the right direction on the best free plan starting out as a new business.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
546 64 130

Hey, @nada2 

A popular loyalty program app that I would recommend is called Growave. The app offers an abundance of features that you can leverage to increase your repeat customer frequency. With the app, you can create a points program, reward customers with discounts, in-store cash, free products, etc. You can also leverage your customer's ability to market your brand with referral programs and VIP lists. The great thing is that you can grow your social presence by rewarding them for sharing on social media platforms. They can even use their social media profiles to log in to their loyalty account on your store!

I hope this helps. If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
125 2 11

Hi @nada2, I'm Neomi from Rise.ai app,

We specialized in Gift Cards & Loyalty store credit solutions.

With Rise you can reward customers based on different triggers like amount spent, cart value, number of items.

When using store credit your customer can use his reward as real money - it's easy to understand and the redemption rate is higher.

You can read more about our solutions here

Check out our listing page and feel free to contact me at info@rise.ai

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1495 75 254

Hello @nada2,

You can install AiTrillion.com. It's best for the loyalty and reward program. It's an all in one Shopify app and is fully integrated. Its loyalty program is integrated with reviews, email marketing automation, web push notifications, referral program. Plus you don't need to install multiple apps. 

With the help of the Aitrillion Loyalty Reward program, you can give loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications. Also, it works well with Shopify POS. 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
0 Likes