Rise.ai app - support for "apply store credit" button in all Shopify tiers

Highlighted
1 0 1

Hi there, we have tried using the Rise.ai app to allow us to send vouchers to customers and have that credit sit on their account. They can then use a "apply store credit" button during the checkout process, rather than having to enter a long gift card number.

Unfortunately the "apply store credit" button can only work on the checkout page if you are on Shopify Plus, which we aren't. So our only option is to have this button appear on the shopping bag page, but by pressing this button it conflicts with member discounts we have set up. The member discounts are set up based on a tag applied to the customer. After hitting the "apply store credit" button, it takes you to the checkout page and the discount has been wiped.

I have been told by the team at Rise.ai that in the next few weeks all tiers of Shopify will be able to have the "apply store credit" button available on the checkout page, but am wondering if someone at Shopify can tell me more concretely when this will be available?

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 10

Hi, is there any update on this feature as I'm also looking at the Rise app, but the 'apply store credit' feature is critical for ease of use of the customer. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 0 10

Bump. I really really need to know about this. It's the only reason I'm going with Rise, but not having the Shopify Plus plan, which most merchants do not, means that the button doesn't work.  How can this be done please?

0 Likes