Solved

I can't find GlowRoad on Shopify?

ARJUNKUMAR
Visitor
2 0 0

DEAR SIR / MADAM,

I AM TRYING TO FIND A SHOPIFY APP (GLOWROAD). BUT IT IS NOT FOUND IN THE SEARCH BAR.

SO HOW CAN I INSTALL THAT APP (GLOWROAD)

PLEASE SUGGEST,

AWAITING YOUR REPLY,

Accepted Solution (1)

Shay
Shopify Staff
2778 440 566

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @ARJUNKUMAR,

Thank you for reaching out. I understand that you are looking for an app that used to be listed in the Shopify app store called Glowroad.

I believe I was able to find the app page but at this time the app is not currently available. You can use the contact information on the page though to contact the app developers or view their own website. They can provide more information about their app and if/when it will be available again:

It looks like this was a dropshipping app or service for Shopify merchants and I can appreciate the importance of having a reliable supplier for your business. You can take a look through our app store for other suppliers similar to Glowroad here: Finding and adding products apps on Shopify Ecommerce App Store.

If you have questions about integrating another supplier into your store please let me know.

-Shay

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)

Jayvin
Shopify Partner
284 42 89

Hi,

Personally I think Meesho is better than Glowroad, try to find that on your search bar.

banned
ARJUNKUMAR
Visitor
2 0 0
yes, I also try to find meesho but it's also not found.
FireApps_Team
Shopify Partner
6 0 1

Seems like GlowRoad is back to App Store now: https://apps.shopify.com/glowroad-dropshipping-app

FireApps
- FireApps: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | YouTube
- [Tutorial] 7 Proven Ways To Drive Traffic To Your eCommerce Store
- [Master Guides] Get Your Shopify Store Ready for BFCM

Shay
Shopify Staff
2778 440 566

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @ARJUNKUMAR,

Thank you for reaching out. I understand that you are looking for an app that used to be listed in the Shopify app store called Glowroad.

I believe I was able to find the app page but at this time the app is not currently available. You can use the contact information on the page though to contact the app developers or view their own website. They can provide more information about their app and if/when it will be available again:

It looks like this was a dropshipping app or service for Shopify merchants and I can appreciate the importance of having a reliable supplier for your business. You can take a look through our app store for other suppliers similar to Glowroad here: Finding and adding products apps on Shopify Ecommerce App Store.

If you have questions about integrating another supplier into your store please let me know.

-Shay

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog