SOE App - Which do you use / recommend?

Highlighted
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi all,

Im currently using an SEO company for off site SEO work but trying to do more on site SEO work myself.

I currently use SEO MANAGER by VENNTOV and Bulk Image Edit by Hextom Inc.

Have you any feedback on these apps or are you. using better ones?

Many thanks
Adam

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
441 48 97

Hi, @Matrixcbdoil,

Hyde here from Shopify. Ah, SEO, that old chestnut!

While I'm not personally familiar with those apps, they do seem pretty popular. I can give you a few free options to help drive traffic to your store. The first thing is to get acquainted with SEO good practices. Here is a really helpful guide on how to get started with this. I also have more general information on that here. I have a few more steps that you can take for good SEO below:

* Submit your sitemap to Google.
* A Beginner’s Guide to Content Marketing.
* Ecommerce SEO 101 Video Series.
* Find out more about blogs.

Of course with SEO, Content is King. So consider the resources below:

* 11 ways to step up your content marketing game

* marketing to millennials

You'll want to create original and innovative content to capture your customers. Two ways to do this are:

*create blogs this is super important and here's why

*add a video to your store because people respond to moving images and this is why it's important.

Here’s how you can look up keywords to help boost your site’s ranking.

Another resource that I would hugely recommend is an app called KIT. KIT is a virtual employee for your Shopify store. It helps drive sales by doing everything from creating highly-targeted Facebook ad campaigns, to sending personal thank-you emails to customers, to handling the other apps that you use to manage your store. I really think this is something that would be beneficial for you, and your store as a way to increase your traffic. You can check it out here.

I hope that all helps, but if you have any other questions I'm happy to help. 

All the best, Hyde. 

Hyde | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes