Sale Discounter App to show product discounts

Highlighted
2 0 0

I am looking for an App that will show each product discounted based off the automatic or code discount options.  I would like the regular price to be struck-out and the new lower price to be displayed to catch the buyers eye.  This app should work in conjunction of an automatic discount setup.

I understand that using the pricing section of Shopify one could set up a new price for each product and populate the "compare at" to get a similar effect however I find this very slow and archaic.

Let me know what you have used that could help with what I am seeking.

Thank you,

0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @TiffanyTeal,

You can refer below post

https://www.blackbeltcommerce.com/shopify-how-to-show-percentage-discount-saved/

Want to modify or incorporate custom changes on store, Hire us
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com
Whats app
Free Website Review and advice for sale from Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO ; Digital Marketing & amp | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Thank you for the reply and information.  I was hoping to find an app that has this built in along with sales tags etc. that work from the discount (auto or code) applied.  I will keep looking but refer to the report in case I cannot find any other alternatives.

Thank you,

0 Likes