Sale Discounter App to show product discounts

TiffanyTeal
2 0 0

I am looking for an App that will show each product discounted based off the automatic or code discount options.  I would like the regular price to be struck-out and the new lower price to be displayed to catch the buyers eye.  This app should work in conjunction of an automatic discount setup.

I understand that using the pricing section of Shopify one could set up a new price for each product and populate the "compare at" to get a similar effect however I find this very slow and archaic.

Let me know what you have used that could help with what I am seeking.

Thank you,

0 Likes

Hello @TiffanyTeal,

You can refer below post

https://www.blackbeltcommerce.com/shopify-how-to-show-percentage-discount-saved/

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution. Free Website Review and advice for sale from Hire us
Shopify Conversion Experts | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development | Custom Modifications In To Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing | Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit
For Quick Chat Whats app | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87
0 Likes
TiffanyTeal
2 0 0

Thank you for the reply and information.  I was hoping to find an app that has this built in along with sales tags etc. that work from the discount (auto or code) applied.  I will keep looking but refer to the report in case I cannot find any other alternatives.

Thank you,

0 Likes

Hi.

Our app was created exactly for that. 

Using the Bulk Discount & Price Editor app you can apply a sale discount to any product or product variant. Once you set a sale start date and time all the prices will change to discounted prices. And once the sale is over, the app automatically changes the products back to their original prices.

Get the app on the Shopify App Store.

Apply discounts for thousands of products in a few seconds: https://apps.shopify.com/instant-bulk-discount-sales
0 Likes