Sales Goal / Progress Bar or Thermometer App?

1 0 0

I am looking for an app that displays the totals between certain dates. I need to set a specific goal with it as well.

For example. I want set a goal of $5000 in sales between January 1, 2018 to March 31, 2018. On the home page I would like to show a progress bar that shows how far along we are in terms of total sales amount.

I am setting up a store where all the sales/profit goes towards a specific project/charity. It changes every quarter hence why i need it by date.

Whats the best way to do this and if there is an app that specifically does this.

0 Likes
Shopify Expert
265 1 13

Hey Mike,

We can create a tool for you that does that. We recently did a similar thing for a stock level in one of our customers' stores. We could re-purpose it to display exactly how you had it in mind. Just drop us an email at welcome@kaleido.club and a sketch / more detailed description how you would like to have it look (or you can use our design). 

Jarvis @ Kaleido
- Slow Shopify Store? Install our PageSpeed Magic app.
- Have more questions? Feel free to email me.
- My reply helped? Click Like to show me some love!

0 Likes
1 0 0

Hi there,

I was just searching around for a sales goal app with a visual tracker like a progress bar/thermometer, and found this...did you have any luck?

Thank you!

0 Likes