Schedule removal of products from a collection

callum-jones
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello, I'm currently using Bold Memberships to create a members only collection. Members have access to a private collection where we offer early access to releases before they are released to the general public. When we create a new product we add it to a "VIP Members" collection and we schedule the release. These products are listed in this collection for 30 minutes before we remove the products from the VIP Members collection which then lists them publicly. We are doing this final step manually at the moment, but is there an app that would allow us to schedule the removal of products from a collection at a set time?  

Thanks, Callum

Reply 1 (1)

VickM
Shopify Partner
74 1 6

Hi @callum-jones ,

Our app Konigle is a great fit for this requirement of yours.The scheduled removal of products from a collection at a set time can easily be done.

We will be more than happy to have a quick discussion around this and give you a demo . We are currently working with multiple small/medium businesses who sell both online and offline -on shopify and otherwise as well.

Link to our App: On Shopify App store is as below:-

https://apps.shopify.com/konigle-1?surface_detail=konigle&surface_inter_position=1&surface_intra_pos...

We also offer a free trial along with (24*7) support over email/chat/phone to help you set up.Do let me know your thoughts on taking this discussion ahead..(my coordinates-in signature)

Would love to hear back from you.

Regards,

Nik..

Save time running your store with Konigle.
Eliminate Errors and Make more money