Scheduling Collection Changes

5 0 0

Hi,

Is there a way that I can schedule when products move into a collection? At previous companies, we had staging sites where we could merchandise the categories/collections on the staging site and it would go live with that night's deploy. Is there a way I can do this in Shopify? We have a specific collection page that we want to use for the holidays, but only want to feature one type of product at a time and have them change out at midnight every night. How do I do this without having to get up a midnight every night? Also, the products are already live on the site, so I can't schedule the products to go live.

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
1179 1 62

Hi,

We have an App that let's you schedule when products should be added to or removed from a collection: https://apps.shopify.com/shopify-assistant

To set it up, create a new 'Add to Collection' task and choose the collection and products, then set the time you want it to run. 

image.png

Thanks, Gavin.

Take a look at our Apps: www.bookthatapp.com ♥ www.searchifyapp.com ♥ www.productsassistant.com
0 Likes
5 0 0

Hi Gavin,

Thanks so much for your recommendation - I will look into this! Would we be able to schedule for a product to change the product type as well?

Thanks!

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
1179 1 62

Would we be able to schedule for a product to change the product type as well?

Yes, this is also supported in the App.

Take a look at our Apps: www.bookthatapp.com ♥ www.searchifyapp.com ♥ www.productsassistant.com
0 Likes