Searching App To Show All Corresponding Variants in Resaults

Highlighted
Tourist
5 1 2

So we sell products that where some of the variants have shared colors and are different weights (For example, we sell a barbell that come in red or black and can either be 15KG or 20KG) Is there a search app that when filtering say 15KG show both the red and the black barbell variants of the same product in the search.  Or is it possible to use variant metatags to have them show up in a search filter?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
28 1 3

Hi @peterspina ,

Our App "Konigle" is specifically designed to solve this problem of yours. This custom filtration as per your requirement can be done easily. Yes it is possible to use variant metatags to have them show up in a search filter as well.

Custom filtration and filtration by different views is our core functionality.

I think our app Konigle will be a great fit for your requirement.We would love to give you a demo call and showcase the value that we can drive for you and your business.

We are currently working with multiple small businesses/ manufacturers who sell both online and offline -on shopify and otherwise as well.

Link to our App: On Shopify App store is as below:-

https://apps.shopify.com/konigle-1?surface_detail=konigle&surface_inter_position=1&surface_intra_pos...

Apart from your above requirement,our app also provides various other functionalities which can help you streamlining your operations.The access to the app helps you do a lot more at no extra cost, with

• inventory control alerts
  • collaboration over an order and order management
  • order tracking
  • shipment management
  • payment tracking alerts
  • abandoned cart alerts and recovery
  • Analytics

We also offer a free trial along with (24*7) support over email/chat/phone to help you set up.Do let me know your thoughts on taking this discussion ahead..(my coordinates-in signature)

Would love to hear back from you.

Nik
Konigle: Inventory control,Order Management, Order Tracking,Abandoned Carts, Customer Service
Happy to chat via zoom or email at nik@konigle.com
Contact/Whatsapp(24*7): +65 98627079
Singapore
0 Likes