Searching for an app - Give my customers insight

mlnl
2 0 0

I am looking for an app that allows our customers/clients to log into our website and see their current tasks and most importantly,
how many hours they have left on their active service agreement (pre-paid technician hours) plus what we've been doing / repairing.

This would be so awesome. I really hope, that somebody can help us.

Thanks in advance

/ mlnl
0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3527 282 676

Hi @mlnl,

Nick here from Shopify. 

Can I ask if you are referring to customers to purchase items from a website which is a store or are you a Shopify Partner/ Expert who has clients with Shopify stores and you would like to make the ap for these types of clients/ customers? I like the idea. Any more information you could give would be beneficial to help you with the next best steps to take. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

mlnl
2 0 0

Hi Nick,

We're technicians in a computer store where we sell and repair computers. Also, we sell service agreements (pre-paid hours with discounts) and would like to let our customers login on our website / store to see how many hours left they got and what we've used their hours on. Like a overview.

/mlnl

0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3527 282 676

Ah ok. Thanks for going into more detail about this. 

This sounds like it would be something very customized. I took a look through the app store and there's nothing specific to this. I'd say your best bet for this would be to reach out to a Shopify Expert from the Expert directory here. You can look and view all the different experts and find one you resonate with to then reach out to them about your project. 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes