Searching for app to reward existing customers with product for sales generated through network

Highlighted
3 0 0

Hi all, as my target group is highly connected I'd like to build a referral/rewards marketing campaing that allows me to reward existing customers with selected free product if they generate a fixed number of sales through their network.

Basically I'd like to offer anyone who bought a suit with us something along the lines of "If three of your friends/colleagues buy a suit with us, too, you will get a shirt for free!"

I've been testing a few apps already but they all either wirk with points, discounts or cash rewards. 

Any recommendations will be much appreciated

0 Likes
Shopify Partner
97 4 32

First of all, send me a link to your shop (I love suits - Barney Stinson is my kind of man).

Second of all, what you're looking for actually had been asked before - see here:

https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Discussion/Buy-X-and-Y-get-Z/td-p/524563
https://community.shopify.com/c/Shopify-Apps/Buy-X-Get-Y/td-p/427926

Check out these two, especially the second one that has some great options as well as a small tutorial. If both fail to help you, ping me and we can walk through a solution together, as this is quite straightforwards with existing apps.

Building custom, public-facing Shopify Apps for various niches. Ping me with your app ideas!

My Apps:
* Countries We Ship To Button (Free!) - Show your customers where you ship to with a crisp button + pop-up!

My Tutorials:
* Get Notified When New Comments Are Added To Your Shopify Blog (Free!) - A quick & easy tutorial to set up a free web-service that e-mails you when you get a new comment on your Shopify blog!
0 Likes
3 0 0
Hi and thanks for your reply.
You can find our shop at www.woolwind.com
We developed a tail suit concept for orchestra musicians...
Unfortunately I’m looking for something a bit more complicated.
Here’s the scenario: Customer A buys one of our suits. He’s really happy and we provide him with a code or link so he can let his fellow musicians Customer B,C and D know about it. All of them buy a suit and as part of our advocates program Customer A get a personal link that enables him to get a shirt for free...
0 Likes
Shopify Partner
97 4 32

Let's attempt to play (pun intended..) it differently - since this is an interesting use case, and I think it will benefit a few other people as well, let me try and whip something up in the weekend/ next week.

I'll post back here once I've got some conclusions - but if anyone else has an app that can do it out of the box, please feel free to share:)

Building custom, public-facing Shopify Apps for various niches. Ping me with your app ideas!

My Apps:
* Countries We Ship To Button (Free!) - Show your customers where you ship to with a crisp button + pop-up!

My Tutorials:
* Get Notified When New Comments Are Added To Your Shopify Blog (Free!) - A quick & easy tutorial to set up a free web-service that e-mails you when you get a new comment on your Shopify blog!
1 Like
3 0 0
Sounds great! Agree that this could be useful for many others.
0 Likes