Seeking an app for external product hosting

1 0 0

Hi,

I'm seeking an app for external product hosting.

I ran a shopify clothing store for 2 years. I had a lot of success with social media and driving traffic through to the site, but didn't have the budget to keep releasing new clothing.

I have recently had the idea of converting my boutique brand to an online retailer, with the intention of hosting products from other individual brands. I do not want to hold any stock as I would  run into the same cash flow problems. I am only looking to be involved in hosting the products and using my marketing abilities to drive traffic through to the site (generating sales for the individual retailers, resulting in commission).

I have come across apps that will allow you to swap the "add to cart" button for an external affiliate link, but I want to provide the option to add multiple items from different brands into the one cart and process on MY site, rather than redirecting elswhere. I would like the order processing to happen on the back end so it is seamless for the customer.

Does anybody know of such an app existing. Would this be a difficult thing to implement?

Many thanks

0 Likes
15 1 4

Hello @alxthekid134 

I see you didn't get response on your thread.

Honestly we don't have such app but we can get it developed for you.

Contact us on Skype: magecomp or email us support@magecomp.com

Checkout Our Bestseller Shopify App
WhatsApp + SMS Notification
0 Likes
15 1 4

Hello @alxthekid134 

The concept you are talking about is called dropshipping.

Checkout the apps from here

https://apps.shopify.com/search?q=dropshipping&st_source=

Checkout Our Bestseller Shopify App
WhatsApp + SMS Notification
0 Likes