What is the best Shopify app for custom box building?

HansJ
6 0 0

Hey there,

We are setting up our shop and plan to ship 6 items in a box, the box has been custom made for our products (health and presentation reasons).

We are looking for an App that can help our customers build boxes by selecting an item, it can either be graphic or as simple as a message to say you need to add 3 more items, etc.

Does anyone know of such an App, we will only have a limited number of SKU's so no need for anything too fancy or expensive.

Thanks

Replies 4 (4)

JHKCreate
Shopify Expert
3571 639 916

@HansJ wrote:

Hey there,

We are setting up our shop and plan to ship 6 items in a box, the box has been custom made for our products (health and presentation reasons).

We are looking for an App that can help our customers build boxes by selecting an item, it can either be graphic or as simple as a message to say you need to add 3 more items, etc.

Does anyone know of such an App, we will only have a limited number of SKU's so no need for anything too fancy or expensive.

Thanks

@HansJ wrote:

Hey there,

Thanks

Hello @HansJ!

You can use this app to get this done: https://apps.shopify.com/boxup-product-builder

Let me know! 

Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com

Learn more about us: jhkcreate.com
HansJ
6 0 0

Hi,

Thanks for this but its not what I am looking for, have already had a look before 🙂

Process is that when a customer orders a product (item) they will need to be prompted to add more products to fill the box (6) - they can also choose not to 

I am not looking for them to select the box but rather round the order up to a box size or multiple boxes of 6 products.

Regards

JHKCreate
Shopify Expert
3571 639 916

Oh I see! Then this would require a custom functionality to be coded in and developed in that case.

Let me know if you'd like to discuss this further, cheers!

Did we solve your issue? Like & Mark As Solution to help the community
Should you need any direct help: contact@jhkcreate.com

Learn more about us: jhkcreate.com
lidiagrace
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi, I am interested in this custom functionality to accomplish this effect, can you please discuss this with me? thank you