Sell 3rd party digital service on Shopify

Highlighted
1 0 1

I'm planning to sell digital classes of different kind through Shopify.

Basically I would like that different people with different skills have access in the Shopify backoffice. There they can add their skill/service (my products): each people can add only one product with the price of the class and the days on which it is available made those classes. I can grant access for them, I don't need that everyone who signs up to have access. 

Then I would like my customer had access in the frontoffice to the "services catalog", and for the chosen class reserve one of those days. Once chosen (and payed) I would like to send an email with the the link to the videocall class.

What I'm looking for is:

- An app allowing 3rd party inserting their service and view the orders. 

- An app allowing managing the calendar to third party.

- Send an email, or a remainder to both customer and seller with the videocall link.

Do you think I can achieve this structure with Shopify? You can suggest me something else?

1 Like
Highlighted
Tourist
9 0 0

Hi  @lisa_  Greetings!!!

Yes we can achieve this with Shopify

We CldmApps can create a perfect Custom Shopify App  for you and integrate it with your store, With this App every member will have there own dashboard to upload or modify their digital content in our case its a single product. And you will be able to manage/grant access for them.
Let me know if we can discuss this more in details you can drop a email on this email address : satsinghrana1@gmail.com

Thanks!

CldmApps - Sat Singh Rana
0 Likes