Sell PDFs files, and merged them before downloaded

pchabrand
13 0 0

I want to sell digital products, my idea is to sell different PDFs files, so if a costumer selects different productos (PDFs) is there a way to mix the selected PDFs as one so there´s only one downloaded file?

0 Likes
achieveapplabs
Shopify Partner
472 36 74

Hi there,

Do you mean in a compressed folder or all pages combined into a single PDF file?

Install Approovly to create and track order approvals | We want to hear from you hello@achieveapplabs.com | Follow us on Twitter @achieveapplabs | Custom Shopify Apps achieveapplabs.com
0 Likes
pchabrand
13 0 0

Hi, 

Yes, all pages combined into a single PDF file

So there are going to be different single products that are PDFs files and when they purchase several I want them to just receive one single PDF file with all the pages of the different products

0 Likes
achieveapplabs
Shopify Partner
472 36 74

Right, and by receive it do you mean a download link on the order status page or an email with an attachment? 

We can set up a custom app to do this. You should have the ability to upload a PDF per products then the app would handle the rest after an order is paid or fulfilled.

For pricing and to get started email me here: admin@achieveapplabs.com

Regards,

Sam

Install Approovly to create and track order approvals | We want to hear from you hello@achieveapplabs.com | Follow us on Twitter @achieveapplabs | Custom Shopify Apps achieveapplabs.com
0 Likes