Sending Thank You Videos to Customers

pranaygp
2 0 1
I've found that shops on IG and Etsy and get more than a 40% increase in return sales when they send thank you videos to their customers. Normally, 25-30% customers return, but when you start sending videos, the return is huge!

This means, for every 10 sales you make, 4 or 5 of them will return just because you thanked them personally.

If you're doing a lot of sales, it's hard to make personal videos like this - but I've been building some software to let you automatically generate these videos when they make a sale. It will look and sound like you made it just for them.

Here's a demo video I made for a friend named Courtney: https://vimeo.com/510865162/c3dd3a78e3

What do you all think? Would you want a Shopify app to let you start doing this on your own shop?
TinyTim2048
1 0 0

I've been sending out videos to my customers on various platforms for the past several months now and I've noticed a huge difference in return sales! The main issue is that it's been really time consuming. This sounds like it could solve that problem? Is there a place I could go to see more about this product, if it works I think this would be super helpful for me.

0 Likes
pranaygp
2 0 1

Hey TinyTim! That's exactly what I'm hoping to solve with this.

I'm gonna put up a website about it soon and will respond here, but please email me - pranay@windsor.io.

I can let you try it out and send out a bunch of free videos to see if it helps you with retuning customers

0 Likes