Seo Master

Dange66
Tourist
18 0 2

Hi Guys,

I have been through a load of seo apps and I actually am liking seo master, now I have an issue where I have otpimised the homepage and am showing duplicate meta descriptions and titles when I do an seo check. 

does any one have any knowledge?

my store is www.8bitbeyond.com

0 Likes
sanils
Tourist
22 0 3

Google adjusts descriptions based on user queries. Are you sure if it is duplicated or Google suggested description?

0 Likes
KieranR
Shopify Partner
146 11 38

What do you mean by "seo check" and in what tool are you seeing "duplicate meta descriptions"?

A self defined Shopify SEO "expert". Sometimes I freelance outside the 9-5
0 Likes
Dange66
Tourist
18 0 2

I have been using seobility to check my website seo scores and for issues.

The guys that made seo master phoned me this morning and they identified the issue and resolved it for me which was greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
KieranR
Shopify Partner
146 11 38

Do you find SEO Master useful for anything? Personally haven't found a need for generic 'SEO' apps on shopify. Bulk edits and theme tweaks seem to be all I need. 

A self defined Shopify SEO "expert". Sometimes I freelance outside the 9-5
0 Likes
Dange66
Tourist
18 0 2

Yes I have found it really useful for the scoring of sections of seo, so whilst on basic seo apps I could see that different changes scored me 100.Seo master allowed me to look into the product content description to optimise it and get that formatted to get 100 percent there, The impact is I am now on page 1 of google for the test product I have used whilst trialing the app.