Serious glitch between Pagefly & Langify

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
34 3 12

Hi there,

Anyone here faced or is facing problems when using both, Pagefly and Langify Apps ? Whenever modifications are made on Pagefly, Langify loose the translation which result in having a whole store translated that no longer is (you have to start all over again..easy when you have 2 pages BUT when you're having a store with 50 pages and almost 6k products...it ain't funny !) 

Both App do not communicate well together, and no solutions seems to be available...Anyone in the same situation ? Anyone thinking about a reason why, any solutions :) 

Thank you,

Sarah

Sarah | Shopify Expert @ Hello Web
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Need further assistance ? Don't wait, hire us !
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hello @Helloweb ,

My name Kien, Founder of the LayoutHub app.

We just release our App on Shopify Store.

If you have time, just try it out here: https://apps.shopify.com/layout-hub

And tell me about your feelings, that would be great for us.

Thank you so much!

LayoutHub Easy Page Builder
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hi there, I'm Victor - CEO and founder of Pagefly. 

First of all, I would like to apology for your unhappy experience when using Pagefly. We are aware of this conflict between the 2 apps and apparently it comes from Langify back end.  We have reported this to Langify's partner and waiting for their solutions. In the meantime, could you please send me your store URL so our team can check it and see if anything we can do? Also, if you have any problems related to Pagefly, please feel free to reach out to our support team via in-app 24/7 LiveChat.

We are always happy to help.

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
- PageFly Page Builder: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Group | Youtube
- [Tutorial] Get more tips on using PageFly to soar sales this season
- [Master Guides]: Get Your Shopify Store Ready for Black Friday
0 Likes