Set sales end date for products

Highlighted
2 0 0

Is there a way with an add on app or something else to add sales end date for products?  Modifying a large number of items the night the sales end is way to much work for something that should be simple to automate. 

Thanks! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
208 0 25

Hi, Rob!

I’m Melissa, a Shopify Guru. Thanks for posting

I have checked this out for you and while it would not be currently possible to do what you described automatically with Shopify 'out of the box', you can certainly add that feature to your site using an app. One app I found that may work well for adding this function to your store would be Sale All in One by Saio. This app allows you to schedule sales and to automatically add start and end sales on selected dates.

Hope this information helps! You can reach out to the Guru team  https://docs.shopify.com/support  if you have any questions.

Have a great day!

Melissa | Shopify Guru

0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 0

Hello,

This app only lets you offer a fixed amount or product off a group of products.

I need to individually mark down items select items for a period of 2 weeks or a month depending on the sale the manufacture is having.  Unfortunately it's not always a fixed percentage or dollar amount. 

Examples:

Product A:

Normal Price: $224.39
Sale Price: $192.39
15% off

Product B:

Normal price: $272.99
Sale Price: $227.49
16% off

Product C:

Normal Price: $517.39
Sale Price: $415.99
20% off

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Expert
463 0 82
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
107 0 4

Hey Rob,

I fully understand your thoughts on that. It's sounds like a nightmare if you talk about store sale with hundreds of products. That's why you can try the following apps to automate this process:

• Discount & Sales Scheduler. The app allows you to create sales at your web store at a scheduled time. Now you don't need to spend time changing price for each product!
  • Sales Booster - Product Price Optimizer. This app will choose the best name, price and description for your product by comparing the sales within different weeks.

I really hope that's what you are looking for.

eCommerce Solutions Developer
0 Likes
Highlighted

Hey Rob,

Instant Bulk Discount & Sales app allows you to schedule sales for any period of time. Unlike other discount apps, it allows schedule sales even for a product variant. You can set up discount in percentage, amount or set a new price for the product, variant, collection. Besides that, this is the only discount app that applies discounts for thousands of products in just 10 seconds!

Apply discounts for thousands of products in a few seconds: https://apps.shopify.com/instant-bulk-discount-sales
0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
11 1 2

ahia.png

I know the thread is old but I recently developed an app for this purpose: "Ahia! - Easy Price Changer".

You can find it here: https://apps.shopify.com/ahia-easy-price-changer

You can do a lot of things with it:

• percentage changes, specific amount changes (example: raise prices $3 for all products) or set a specific amount (example: set specific products prices to $9.99);
  • change prices for all products, one or more collections, one or more vendors, specific products, products within a specific price range, products with one or more specific tags;
  • way to set the "old price" as compare at price, so your customers can see that there's a discount;
  • way to round prices automatically to the nearest $.99;
  • way to restore old prices after a while (perfect for black friday stuff);

A lot of new features are being developed and will be released soon.

0 Likes