Ship Internationally with Fedex Australia Integration?

4 0 0

We are looking for an app that will allow us to print labels and manage the shipping of our international orders via FedEx. There are a number of apps which list FedEx as an integration however not all of these work with a FedEx account which ships from Australia to the rest of the World (for example Shipstation connects with FedEx but is not available for Australian FedEx customers).

Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Explorer
291 1 10

Hello @Blair_McDonald2,

May I know whether you have found a solution for this or not?

If not, I have the answer to this question. Although you have raised this query a while ago, I'm answering this now as I cannot see any response for this query.

You can use the FedEx Rates, Labels and Tracking app, which will allow you to print labels and manage the shipping for your international orders. This app supports FedEx Australia as well. So, you will be able to ship the products from Australia to the rest of the world with ease. Check it out!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Excursionist
523 1 8

The Multi Carrier Shipping label app is operational worldwide and operates definitely from FedEx Australia. If you have a FedEx account in Australia,  you can get the developer and production credentials to connect to FedEx API and put them inside the app. Once done, the app will show your negotiated rates at checkout, allow you to generate labels, manifests as well as track shipments.

0 Likes