Shipping Insurance

Nene85
Tourist
16 0 1

Looking for an app that will allow me to automatically have customers add insurance to their package.

0 Likes
timd58
5 0 0

There is a new app, Engarde Purchase Protection. This is a similar app to route but instead of them taking the money you make from the insurance, you get to keep all the revenue and manage the insurance process yourself. You can create your own insurance policy and then charge for it in the cart. 

0 Likes
penelope-consul
2 0 0

All kind of insurance is available in online and you can easily compare the insurance quotes whichever you want. Recently I tried compare market insurance it gave me very good service providers of insurance. I hereby leave the website URL.

https://www.comparemarketinsurance.co.uk/

0 Likes
senters
5 0 0

@timd58 wrote:

There is a new app, Engarde Purchase Protection. This is a similar app to route but instead of them taking the money you make from the insurance, you get to keep all the revenue and manage the insurance process yourself. You can create your own insurance policy and then charge for it in the cart. 

I am also looking for an app for my garage insurance site, I'll try this as well, Thanks 

0 Likes