Shop App

Highlighted
1 0 0

I have activated the "Shop App" feature for my store and we are now showing up on the "Shop" app but not all of my products are there. For some reason only 1 product is showing while on the website our whole inventory is live. So I need to figure out how to sync my full inventory to the "Shop App. Any help is appreciated! 

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
195 21 48

Hi, @dcrtslnr!

I'm Miles from the Social Care team at Shopify. Well done on adding the Shop App channel to your store. It's a great way to attract new customers and take control of your store.

Currently, the Shop App will only display products that fall under two categories. They are:

• Recently added products
  • Recently updated products (new price, discounted pricing, new variants, updated description)

If your store is only displaying one product at the moment, it's likely that it's been recently added or updated. We're looking at expanding features soon with the Shop App, so keep an eye out for changes giving merchants more control over their store in the app. The Shop App channel was launched less than 2 weeks ago, so we know there will be some features that will make it even better, so keep sending through any feedback you have!

You can find out more about how to use the Shop App channel here: https://bit.ly/2R8kxDy.

If you're looking to take the next step with your business, I'd recommend checking out Shopify Compass. Shopify Compass provides you with free webinars and courses on things like store design, marketing and more. We're always adding new content and webinars, so I highly recommend taking advantage of this free program. It can really help you stand out in the crowd and build a truly dazzling store.

Miles | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hi. I'm looking for an add-on for my website to create custom prices based on the length and width of my products. The product is made to order, and the price would change based on both length and width factors. I need to find someone to code this on my Shopify store or make an app to use it on my website. The following link is a website that has the same option that I need:

https://www.englishblinds.co.uk/cheap-white-roller-blinds-p

Thanks,

Asad

0 Likes