Dean_Rogers
Tourist
3 0 5
no resolution to this issue as yet, the app has had a few updates, but
still no fix for the scanner coming up
0 Likes
Welchschopshop
2 0 6
Where we at on this note 10plus. Had this issues for last 2 months.......
0 Likes
Welchschopshop
2 0 6
Omg I think I fixed it. So on mobile go to settings. Under App settings camera and it shows front and back but neither was selected. I selected back and bam stated working... I have not scaned a barcode yet but at least it opened it with out the error...
Dean_Rogers
Tourist
3 0 5
Yea my friend are a legend, yes that has fixed it.

Open Green Shopify App on your Mobile Device.
Click on Store.
Click Settings
Click Camera
Then choose Back Camera....and wella, the error has gone and scanning is
enabled...

CloudStomperz
2 0 1

@Welchschopshop wrote:
Omg I think I fixed it. So on mobile go to settings. Under App settings camera and it shows front and back but neither was selected. I selected back and bam stated working... I have not scaned a barcode yet but at least it opened it with out the error...

you sir a genius!!!!!!!

0 Likes
Eqclusive
1 0 0
Thank you! Saved me a lot of time!
0 Likes
Mevrouw_Schaap
1 0 0

OMG Why was this simple solution so hard to find??? 
I've tried so many things to make my scanner work again.

Thank U!!!! 

0 Likes
Me2Yes
1 0 0

Thanks guys, this fixed me too. Could not find this solution for weeks and was using my old phone just to scan. So annoying!

New phone is Samsung S20+ , default app setting on the shopify side was camera off. Changed settings there. Phone setting didn't help me but the app settings did

0 Likes

Thanks everyone. Just swapped phones and also had this surprise that never happened previously. So thank you thank you thank you for solving this and sharing it in the post. 

Flippin Huawei, its been annoying enough trying to get notifications coming through when im not using the phone. Phew, I think I'm fully up and running now.