Shopify App Help!

lovetheclutter
1 0 0

Hello! I have had issues with two apps recently! My Bold app in particular just stopped working on my site since November. Typically I get a notification but did not get one and have gotten charged for the months of this app not working since November. I would love to get in touch with someone from Shopify to ask about a refund but am not able to find anywhere to contact someone! How do I get in touch with someone from Shopify to help with this matter? When I have had issues with apps before the companies always tell me I need to get in touch with Shopify and that they cannot do anything to assist. 

0 Likes
Ryder
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
415 52 75

Hey there, @lovetheclutter!

Ryder here, from the Social Care Team at Shopify. Sorry to hear you've been having trouble with two of your apps, and I appreciate you posting in our Community Forums to bring this to our attention. Are both of these apps third-party apps, or is the second app one developed by Shopify?

Any questions regarding apps that we've developed, we'd be happy to support you; however, if you're having trouble with your Bold app you'll need to get in touch with the app developer. They'll be able to determine the cause of the issue of their own app better than we will, as often times we may not even have access to certain apps.

If your only concern is being invoiced for apps that you're not currently using, who you speak with will depend on whether your bill has already been generated or not. In the case where the bill has already been generated, we'll need to obtain permission from the app developer in order to issue any refunds. For this reason, it's often a smoother process if you contact the app developer for a refund.

If the charge is pending and not yet on an invoice, or you have questions regarding an app that was developed by Shopify, please contact us through our Contact page. We'd love to take a look at how we might be of assistance!

Hope this helps. Please let me know if there's anything I can clarify.

Cheers.

Ryder A. | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes