Shopify App Issue

Highlighted
Shopify Partner
5 0 1

Hi Guys,

I am new here. Not sure if this is the correct forum. If not please move to the correct one.

I have an issue with the Shopify android app. Whenever I click on reports or live view etc. I get the error to update chrome or the Android web view. Both are updated and on the latest version possible. 

I have also cleared the cache and cookies of the browser, installed and uninstalled the Shopify app several times still the issue persists. 

I would appreciate any help to get this resolved.

Thank you

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3396 253 614

Hi @Jay-b,

Nick here from Shopify. 

I spoke to our higher-level support team about this to see if there were any registered errors and there hasn't been. As there aren't any registered errors, it's difficult to understand what exactly could be causing this. 

If it's possible would you be able to reply here with some screenshots of what and where you are seeing? If you could also give your device details/ android version and which app version you have as well as your store URL. Anything like this will be helpful to find out more. 

If we can't figure out what this is from the details, I might send this to our higher-level support team via email directly to take a closer look. Could you confirm if the best email to reach you on is the one you signed up to the community here with? 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

All the best, Nick

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Highlighted
2 0 0

I am having this exact same issue on Android with latest chrome and android web view. Cleared cache... etc.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
3396 253 614

Hi @scottmillsgray,

Similar to what I mentioned above, could you provide some screenshots of what and where you are seeing? If you could also give your device details/ android version and which app version you have as well as your store URL. It's difficult to know exactly what's going on and what you're seeing without more information. 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes