Shopify App for booking app

Arobinson
1 0 0

I am looking for a booking app that my customers can access through my website to book appointments for inventory drop off while our showroom is closed.  Any suggestions in the Shopify Apps?

0 Likes
FreshRandy
Tourist
6 0 1

Hey there Arobinson,

I invite you to check out our own booking app here : https://apps.shopify.com/sesami

You can have a $0 booking appointment for your inventory drop off and it's free for 1 service and unlimited appointments.

Feel free to message us on our website www.sesami.co if you have questions!

Gavinator
Shopify Partner
1260 8 101

Hi there,

There are a number of booking Apps available, including ours: https://apps.shopify.com/bookthatapp

We have a number of stores using it to schedule deliveries or pick-ups, and it has features such as black-out dates (e.g. for holidays).

You might also want to have a look on the App store other delivery or click and collect apps.

HTH, Gavin.

www.bookthatapp.com
0 Likes
sarawenn
1 0 0

Is there an app where a customer can book directly from our site? Right now I am only seeing apps that add appointments to cart and you have to "checkout". I think this will confuse customers because our appointments don't cost anything. I just want them to easily pick a date/time and then add their email and boom it's done. Any ideas?

0 Likes
Gavinator
Shopify Partner
1260 8 101

Hi Sarawenn - Yes, BookThatApp supports that as well. Please see our help desk article on how to use the stand alone booking form for no charge appointments for more details.

Thanks, Gavin.

www.bookthatapp.com
0 Likes
chandrasekhar
Excursionist
55 1 3

Working with thousands of customers, we considered that many apps are available on the platform, but there are many customers who want to start their business or improve their booking business. Therefore, we thought of integrating the booking office to make purchases. As described by online reports from online booking, is developing very fast. The Shopify booking app will help in this situation as users can book products according to their needs even if your store is closed. Not only this, tremendous improvement has been seen in booking through the mobile apps.

If you need any further guidance, we will be happy to serve you. Please email us and we will connect with you shortly.

0 Likes