Shopify Apps programming

Highlighted
1 0 0

i would like to have an app developed and wanted to find out where to find the right contact person? or are there special agencies for this?

many greetings from germany

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
663 51 116

Hello, @Ovado!

Karlie here from the Shopify Support Team! It sounds like you're looking to hire a developer to create a custom app for you. Shopify has a marketplace that showcases different developers, designers, marketers and photographers who you can hire to help you with different aspects of your online store. If you're interested in hiring a Shopify Expert, you can check out all of the Shopify Experts available to create custom apps, here

Before you choose a developer to hire, I would recommend following these tips:

• Get used to any business or technical terms related to the app you want to create - this will help with communication between you and the expert so you can discuss and understand the work with ease
  • Try doing your own research about the work you want done. A good start would be to find another business who are doing the same thing or something similar to what you're looking for
  • Define your budget! You're going to want to clearly define your budget, timeline and what you want to achieve. You're going to want to share as much detail as possible to the Shopify Expert so they can give you an accurate quote for the job you're wanting

When you're ready to request a quote from a Shopify Expert, you can select the 'Request Quote' option from the developers page in the Shopify Experts Marketplace. Another option would be to create a job and then let the marketplace match you with a Shopify Expert that best suits your needs. To do this, you can follow our guide here. We have another guide that can help you with the hiring process as well, be sure to check it out here

I hope this has answered your question. If not, or if you have any further questions please let me know. I will be happy to help!

*Karlie* | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes