How can I find a bundle app that allows customer customization?

RobertStefan
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi there,

I am after an app or solution that can replicate the following bundle structure.

I've tried a lot of apps and spoke to a few people and it seems that all of them only do part of the job right.

What I'm after is a bundle where customers can select from a list of options (from an existing product set), the ability to modify the price of these items (as part of the bundle) and also the ability to choose "none".

Could anyone point me in the right direction? Thank you!

Replies 4 (4)

PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
7865 1785 3056

Hi @RobertStefan 

What you need is not a bundle app, but a product personalized app. You can search for the "product personalizer" term in the app store to find out about more solutions. These are two apps that I think fit your request: "the ability to modify the price of these items (as part of the bundle) and also the ability to choose "none"."

- Product Personalizer by Zepto. Here is a help doc that specially address your need with this app

Product Options & Customizer. This app also supports your need on the paid version

In case you want to have a customized product page, then these apps are integrated with a page builder like PageFly.

If you find this helpful or have further questions, let me know!

Cheers.

RobertStefan
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi there,

Thank you for your suggestion!

I've been in touch with both Apps and neither could replicate the functionality that I am after.

There seems to be a problem drawing options from existing products (that are tied within our stock control system)

I will keep looking!

All the Best,

Robert

productsync
Shopify Partner
740 38 159

Hi Robert

This is possible through the use of variants and bundling each variant up with the components. We have set this up before for our clients.

There are 2 limitations on this:

1. You can only have 3 variation options
  2. The maximum variation possibilities is limited to 300 by Shopify.

If you can accommodate these two points I can show you how to go about setting it up.

Regards

Tom

AppJetty
Excursionist
74 1 3

@RobertStefan,

Various challenges hamper the sales and revenue of Shopify retailers. To decrease abandonment rates, boost sales, drive loyalty, and more, some best-abandoned cart apps for Shopify are available. Our CommerceXpand is also among those bundled apps with best-abandoned cart apps for Shopify that can help Shopify retailers.

With several different apps in this bundle app, as discussed above, it is sure to help you increase conversions and maintain long-lasting customer relationships.

So, don’t wait any longer and integrate CommerceXpand right away.

Improve your sales with AJ Delivery Date & Shipping