Shopify Buy now pay later app

Highlighted
1 0 0

When is the Shopify buy now pay later app going to be available in Canada? I sell high ticket items and would love to use a app like that.

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
678 50 151

Hey, @Twelve15!

Julie here from Shopify Support. 

It's great to hear that you're wanting to offer customers the ability to make partial payments. This is a great way to increase sales, especially if you're selling high ticket items. 

While we have recently introduced Shop Pay Instalments, this is currently only available to US merchants using Shopify Payments. However, there are still a few options for Canadian merchants looking for this feature, all of which can be found within our list of supported payment gateways in Canada. Some popular options I recommend checking out include: 

Keep in mind that these payment gateways are considered alternative gateways. This means they can be offered alongside your primary payment gateway, whether that's Shopify Payments or a third-party provider, so you don't have to make any changes to your existing setup. Instead, all you need to do is create an account with one of these payment providers directly, then activate it in Shopify, by heading to Settings > Payments > Choose alternative payment and choosing your provider from the list. Once activated, customers will see the option to select a buy now, pay later or financing option directly within the checkout. 

I recommend exploring those options to see which one suits your needs the best. I'm also curious to know what kind of products you're selling and which payment methods you're currently offering. 

Looking forward to your response!

Julie | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Click Accept as Solution 

0 Likes