Shopify Digital Download App - How do I remove/hide deleted products from Dashboard ?

1 0 0

I'm configuring digital products for my store. Through trial and error I've deleted some products that weren't configured correctly, but these still show up on the Digital Download App Dashboardlisting. If I click on them from the dashboard listing, I get a message that "This product has been removed from your admin.", but how do I get them removed from the dashboard listing itself ? 

0 Likes
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
723 40 103

Hi, @Beadsbilles !

Katy here from Shopify. I hope all is well with you and welcome to our Community here.

I am sorry to hear that you have been having difficulty getting things set up. In order for product information to be removed from the Digital Downloads app, it must first be deleted from within the Digital Downloads app, prior to being removed from products section of your admin.

Without doing this, the following message will display within the app:

26-22-68609-p0wkh

I have touched base with our technical team and developers and this is a known issue for which there is no solution at this moment. I have, however, added additional details to this case on your behalf. I understand aesthetically this may be far from ideal, however, although details of these products may remain, the functionality of the app is not impacted in any way.

Thanks so much for your feedback, and if you have any additional queries at all, please feel free to let me know.

Cheers,

Katy

Katy | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes