Shopify Email: Honest App Review and Tutorial to create a new campaign

Highlighted

Hi everyone,

After a long time of limitation as a "special offer", Shopify Email was finally made available to all stores in the last April. 

Though being skeptical at first, I tried the app and personally found it try-worthy.

I made this slideshow to review the app and share my personal evaluations. In short, in the slideshow, you can have closer look into:

• The app UI
  • Its features
  • Its upsides and downsides
  • Tutorial: How to make the best out of the app.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1o8vVeW-kUhRtNLiTm7fvF_BiViN0HhMwaMNRY7WXfN8/edit#slide=id.p

Shopify Email is being offered for free until Oct 1.

After Oct 1, the price is still very rational:

• Free for the first 2500 emails sent
  • $1 for 1000 emails afterwards

So basically, it's a considerable choice if you are seeking email marketing solutions.

I hope you enjoy this slideshow. 

PS:

- Anyone else using the app? Please share your experience/opinions. 

- If you have any questions, feel free to ask/ send me a direct message.

- [Tutorial] How to customize Shopify product page: academy.pagefly.io/customize-shopify-product-pages
- Are you having problems customizing your Shopify pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder
2 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

Nice slide. I tried the unsubscribe link and it doesn't seem to work. What if the customers want to opt out of the email list, do you have any idea?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Shopify Partner
15 0 7

Thank you for putting this together! Very useful.

0 Likes
Highlighted

I didn't see a way to create an unsubscribe link from the Shopify Customer page too.

- Tips to optimize website loadspeed: academy.pagefly.io/how-to-speed-up-website

- Do you need to customize your landing page, product page, blog, coming soon, FAQ, about us pages? Check out PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder.
0 Likes
Highlighted
2 0 2

i get an error message saying Shopify Email is blocked for your store - can someone help

i am based in the Uk is there a number i can call

2 Likes
Highlighted
8 0 0

@neutralassets maybe you should contact Shopify Support?

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 1 1

Hi there, I am new to shopify and I'm trying to figure out as much as I can before launching my store. I was wondering how do you go about replying to customers emails? I have my shop email forwarded to my personal email but if I need to reply it sends it to the "customer" from my personal email address. If I download shopify email will I be able to reply from my shop email or is shopify email just to send out marketing ads? I hope what I'm asking makes sense. Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Neutralassets did you get an answer to your question? I have same problem "Shopify Email is blocked for your store"

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

Hello my shopify account is still showing that my email marketing is blocked. I called the phone number but it refers me back to the community for support and to chat. What do I do? Please help!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Tourist
7 1 1
I chatted with someone from support and they got my block removed the next
day!
0 Likes