Shopify For Non Profits

Solved
Ren7
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
688 47 105

Hello Chris! 

Thanks for getting in touch. I have reached out via a secure email to gather some more details from you. Please respond accordingly and I can continue to support you from there regarding your request for an NPO account. 

Ren | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

AdvisionLLC
2 0 0

Hi Ren.....I’m looking to transfer my NPO site from Wix to Shopify. The current site is www.heretoserveinc.org. Can you provide info regarding NPO pricing please? 
thanks!

0 Likes
Nordic_C
1 0 0

Hej 

how can we get approved for non profit discounts?

0 Likes
JLungz
1 0 0

Hello Ren,

I recently started a nonprofit where we provide support to other nonprofits through a program where we give foster youth a chance to learn about the industries they are most interested in.

Could you also send me the secure email to see if we can add Shopify to our budget? Thank you.

0 Likes
Kidunion
1 0 0

Hey, 

I would like to apply as a non profit organization could you send me the information needed please ? 

0 Likes
jermainewill
1 0 0

Hey Ren, wanted to start the process of getting an NPO application started. Could I get one of those emails?

0 Likes
Manit
1 0 0

Hi,

Where can I find rates for Shopify plans for non-profit and also payment rate charges for transactions? Please also send me an email to register our non-profit with shopify

0 Likes
Ren7
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
688 47 105

This is an accepted solution.

Hi everyone, 

For security reasons, we no longer provide support for accounts directly from the Community forums. For Non-Profit, account enquiries, we will need to access your account in order to assist.

While we're not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we'd be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

Ren | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes