Shopify To Netsuite Integration?

Highlighted
Tourist
4 0 0

Hello,

Looking to integrate NetSuite to a new Shopify site to sync/sell 5000 SKUs. Want to be able to ship parcel/international and domestic.

Any advice on integrators? I know Celigo is going to be top of mind, but are there other options that are good and more cost-effective? 

0 Likes
Excursionist
15 1 1

Hi, 

Most integration companies should be able to integrate NetSuite and Shopify. It seems to be a hot topic these days. 

You can check out my company's work if you're interested. www.VLOMNI.com - We're a Shopify Plus partner, NetSuite partner and we have a lot of experience with Shopify to NetSuite integrations.

All out connectors are prebuilt, lowering onboarding costs while maintaining development quality, as it's a quick configuration of your business processes into the integration workflows to ensure full automation. Also, it's worth noting for comparison - our integration platform is cloud-based and can process over 200+ transactions per minute - great for scaling business and burst sale scenarios. 

Feel free to reach out to me if you'd like to learn a bit more: tlapenskie@virtuallogistics.ca 

Best, 

1 Like
1 0 1

Celigo is the standard for NetSuite-Shopify. They have several hundred customers using it.

@amyacker wrote:

Hello,

Looking to integrate NetSuite to a new Shopify site to sync/sell 5000 SKUs. Want to be able to ship parcel/international and domestic.

Any advice on integrators? I know Celigo is going to be top of mind, but are there other options that are good and more cost-effective? 

1 Like
2 0 2

For any integration, you have to look at how well the technology provider can integrate with NetSuite. The best way forward in many cases is to find a solution that offers an intuitive UI and flows that don't involve retraining resources and delivers the same security standards as NetSuite. 

You could check out folio3

The company is a NetSuite Alliance Partner and very experienced in NetSuite Implementations, customizations, and integrations. Their connectors are native to NetSuite and work within the ERP. 

Alternatively, you could look at Xplenty 

Ultimately, it depends on how integral your infrastructure is to your business model. 

1 Like