Shopify and printify integration

Highlighted
4 0 0

I am using Printify to import products to our POD store and was hoping to be able to have one parent or master product for each design with product style/type (women's tees, hoodies, tanks etc) as variants which link to the products we created and imported from Prinitify.  So if a customer starts out searching for a Women's Tee, gets to the landing page for a specific design and then sees the design is also offered as a Hoodie and selects the Hoodie variant, what actually gets added to cart and sent to Printify is an order for the Hoodie (and not the Women's Tee or original product selection).

Is this possible without having to manually send the order to Printify?  Wondering if we take the SKUs generated from Printify (for each product we import) and add them to their corresponding variant in the master/parent product, if Printify will be able to see, in the example above, that the customer ordered the Hoodie and not the Women's Tee?  Or are there any other solutions we are skipping over that might be better/easier? I've also reached out to Printify about this, but their response time right now is super slow.

Thank you!

0 Likes
Highlighted
Navigator
293 33 67

Hello @vervethreads 

I know you're looking to have the alternate products as variants. If you aren't able to find a solution that works for you there, have you considered just having the same design/different products as suggested or "Related" products on the product page?

0 Likes
Highlighted
1 0 0

+1 following this as I am looking to do somewhat of the same thing. 

I want to offer multiple prints/colors of individual products and would like to add them manually as variants using the Printify SKU. 

0 Likes
Highlighted
4 0 0

Yes, at this point, I think that's what we will have to do. It would be nice to have that functionality sometime in the future though. I think there are a lot of stores that would implement it! We have contacted Prinitify via email as well as posting on the Printify sub reddit, but they are really busy right now (understandably) and we have not received a response.

0 Likes